Music is what motivates me, energizes me & fuels my runs. It also makes me look like complete crazy b*t#h… picture this, I’m driving down 35W, my song comes on – I crank this up – I sing it loud – complete with pained emotional expressions, loud pitches… a complete rockstar stage performance. It seems as though all my favorite songs right now are about love. LOVE, love, LOVE. Strained, sad, happy, missing, questioning, deep, confusing relationships : it. is. perfect. for. me. right. now.
Here is the complete list that I can’t help but max my volume at:
1. “It Will Rain” – Bruno Mars
2. “A Thousand Years” – Christina Perri [may or may not elicit tears depending on the mood]
3. “Don’t You Remember” – Adele [the queen of all relationship music]
4. “I Won’t Give Up” – Jason Mraz [love this music video]
It might be all the wedding talk [Carley] & current boy thoughts. Either way, music is one of God’s greatest gifts to mankind. I’m sure of it.
Two things I will touch on another day when The Hunger Games series isn’t calling my name to be read. [remind me if I don’t remember]
1) starting my DayMakers idea
2) new weekly iPhone pic drop
more on those new parts of life later.
buenos noches amores.