I’m getting in the habit of daily recognizing things I’m thankful for. The more I notice it, the better life seems. Sometimes I even write it down in my positive journal. It’s healthy to be thankful, especially when life is so good.
1) friends • through the ups and downs, we stick together,. enough said, they are my rock.
2) puppy kisses • no matter what, he loves me more than i can fathom.
3) running • no better way to relieve stress and clear my mind, i love hitting the pavement.
4) sushi • i would eat sushi everyday if i could… i just might turn into a fish..
5) creative opportunities • i seriously work in some of the most creative realms, i cannot wait to see what 2012 holds.
6) sleep • do i really need to explain this one? i can sleep anytime, anywhere, on any surface.
7) parents • not to be outdone at spot seven, i don’t know what i would do without them. probably melt.
8) sunshine • a dose of beautiful shiny rays does the skin good. vitamin d, anyone?
9) daydreaming • it’s amazing what your mind will come up with if you put no boundaries, no barriers, no restrictions on your thoughts, i love daydreaming and then tracing it back to the beginning thought.
10) fresh air • maybe it’s just Minnesota, maybe it’s all the lakes, but i love the feeling of fresh air filling my lungs; nothing but pure oxygen; good for the soul.
what are you thankful for?